Learn to Master Change
in Your Career and
Throughout Your Life.
Many job seekers have settled into a longer search than they anticipated. Pat Rocchi offers as a service to them C.R.A.F.T.I.N.G. a New Job Search, an inspiring and practical e-book that is value-priced at less than a dollar.
Our personal worlds are transforming at a dizzying pace. Now Pat Rocchi, a communications leader with decades of success in planning and executing change, guides us through those transitions with his book, The Six P’s
Author — Based on his wide range of experiences in the work world, as well as his own personal circumstances, Pat has created two handbooks that are, in turns, practical, humorous and inspirational.
C.R.A.F.T.I.N.G. a New Job Search: 8 Steps to Revitalizing Your Career Campaign
C.R.A.F.T.I.N.G. a New Job Search provides eight guiding principles for those whose job searches need new momentum:
- CELEBRATE the Possibilities of Every New Day!
- REVIEW Your Passion and Purpose
- ACQUIRE a Mentor
- FORM Measurable, Meaningful and Achievable Goals
- TEND Your Time to Accomplish Your Goals
- INCENTIVIZE Yourself
- NURTURE All of Your Needs
- GIVE BACK After You've Succeeded
Reading this book will tell you why career management companies and professional organizations have invited Pat Rocchi to inspire their candidates and their members.
The Six P's of Change
Filled with poignant stories from his life and the lives of others, we learn Pat's six steps in facing and ultimately conquering change:
- How to develop the PERCEPTION that change is a reality.
- How to gain the PERSPECTIVE that change is often neither all positive
nor all negative.
- How to learn the art of PROGNOSTICATION, which is all about predicting the future the best you can before it happens to you.
- How to practice PROACTIVE PREPARATION for whatever you see is coming down the road through lifelong learning.
- The art of PLANNING — a step-by-step strategy that will help you meet your
- Implementing the PERFORMANCE of your plan, executing all of its elements superbly.
Pat provides a unique blend of creative solutions that include analysis, leadership, and problem solving. He communicates his real-world experience in an easy-to-understand style, all told with the grace of the storyteller that he is.
We cannot stop the transformation in our lives, but we can learn to regard them more positively and seize their opportunities. Order The Six P’s of Change today, and gain new insight into the phenomenon of transformation.